Transmitter -- Sennheiser Electronic SK 2012-9
|Category:||Professional music equipment|
|Description:||Mikroport pocket transmitter|
Brief description The Mikroport pocket Transmitter SK 2012-9 (narrowband) and SK 2012-90 (wideband) are designed as single-channel transmitters and intended for the frequency range 138 to 250 MHz. Both transmitters are equipped with the noise suppression system "HiDyn" for reducing disturbances and improving the S/N ratio.
These manuals for the Sennheiser SK 2012-9 Transmitter
can you download here for free:
Service Manual -- Sennheiser Electronic -- SK 2012-9
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||1.87 Mbytes (1965227 Bytes)|
|Date:||01 April 1987|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||29 October 2017|
|Downloads:||209 since 29 October 2017|
1. Bedienelemente Operating elements 2. Technische Daten Technical data 3. Blockschaltbild Block diagram 4. Servicehinweise Service hints 5. Erforderliche Meßgeräte und Prüfmittel Measuring instruments and test equipment needed 6. Meßaufbau 8 Test set-up 7. Prüf- und Abgleichanweisung Test and alignment instructions 8. Gedruckte Schaltungen Printed circuit boards 9. Stromlaufplane Circuit diagrams 10. Explosionszeichnung Exploded view 11. Ersatzteile Spare parts
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.