The LTV® Series Ventilator is a lightweight, high
performance Ventilator that is designed to provide the
maximum functionality in the smallest possible package. The
LTV Series Ventilator provides the following features:
• High performance ventilation in a small lightweight
package (10’ x 12” x 3”, 13.4 lbs]
• Turbine technology allows the LTV Series Ventilator to
operate without an external compressed gas source.
• CPAP SIMV, Control, Assist / Control and Apnea Backup
• NPPV mode ventilation, providing an alarm package suitable
for mask ventilation of patients that do not require life
• Volume Control, Pressure Control (optional) and Pressure
• Variable alarm settings including High Peak Pressure, Low
Peak Pressure, Low Mini Volume, and Apnea.
• Oxygen blending from a high-pressure oxygen source
(optional} as well as low-press oxygen bleed-in.
• Lockable front panel controls.
• Monitors for Breath Rate (f), l:E Ratio, MAP, Minute
Ventilation (VE), PEEP, PIP ana Tidal Volume (Vte).
• Real-time patient circuit pressure display with Peak
Inspiratory Pressure indicator.
■ Variable termination conditions for Pressure Support
breaths, including maximum inspiratory time termination and
percentage of peak flow.
• Selectable Percentage of Peak Flow termination for
Pressure Control breaths.
• Leak Compensation to improve triggering when a circuit
leak is present.
• Operation from a variety of power sources including AC
power, internal battery and external DC power sources.