AEG LAVAMAT TURBO 14710 VIT Washing machine
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a pic for the
AEG LAVAMAT TURBO 14710 VIT ?
If you have any other manuals for the
AEG LAVAMAT TURBO 14710 VIT you can upload the files here.
LAVAMAT TURBO 14710 VIT
Main features of your washer-dryer
• Programme and temperature setting using the programme
• Stain option for effectively treating stained washing.
• Energy saving programme for normally soiled cotton items.
• SOAK programme for heavy soiled items. The machine
performs a soak at
30°C. By pressing the DELAY START button the soak time can
up to 10 hours max. This programme cannot be used with WOOL
The Soak programme ends with water in the tub. Before selecting
the desired washing programme, drain the water setting the
• Speed for the final spin can be reduced to 900, 700 or 500
• RINSE HOLD: the laundry is left immersed in the final
rinse water to prevent
• DELAY START (delayed start): programme start can be delayed by
30 minutes to 23 hours (e.g. to times with a more economical
• Programme progress display showing the programme steps
the programme phase which is running.
• Because of its gentle washing action, the special wool
cycle washes your
garments with extreme care.
• The drying programmes will enable you to have dry and soft
laundry in a
• 3-compartment drawer for detergent and fabric softener.
• Unbalance detection device: to prevent vibration during
761.10 Kbytes (779365 Bytes)
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
28 December 2013