Accuphase E-202 Amplifier
The Accuphase E-202
is a Integrated Stereo Amplifier
which possesses a great many separate component class
features and characteristics. Full play has been given
in its design to the advanced engineering techniques
that were developed for the P-300 Power Amplifier
the C-200 Control Center which spearheaded the Accuphase
line of highest quality audio equipment. Among the many
special features of the E-202
are the following.
• High power output of 100 watts per channel into
8 ohms assures excellent sound quality at ALL listening
This high power capability, with distortion at less than
0.1% over the entire audio range of 20 to 20,000 Hz,
is fully guaranteed. Heavy duty power transistors
in a parallel push-pull drive output stage and large
heat sinks back up this Accuphase
emphasis was placed on maintaining excellent sound
quality also at the low listening levels.
• Speaker Damping Control ensures best Speaker
• Power Meters help to balance channel levels.
• Equalizer circuit assures quality sound.
• Exclusive "Accuphase Only" Features — Low Enhancement Circuit and Disc Subsonic Filter.
• Input Level Control is provided for DISC 1.
• Input Impedance Selector switch is provided for DISC 1.
• Tone Control permits 2 dB tone variation.
• Three tape decks can be connected. Tape Copy switch is independent.
• Constant regurated voltages from the power supply assure outstanding stability.
• Protection Circuit safeguards power transistors and speakers.
2.78 Mbytes (2916434 Bytes)
Scanned document, all readable.
16 March 2013
SPECIAL FEATURES ...
INTERCONNECTION OF Components
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USING ...
PARTS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS ...
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS ...
BLOCK DIAGRAM ...
GUARANTY SPECIFICATIONS ...
PERFORMANCE CURVES ...