Acer AcerNote 370P Notebook
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a pic for the
Acer AcerNote 370P ?
If you have any other manuals for the
Acer AcerNote 370P you can upload the files here.
Here are just a few of the notebook’s many features:
· High-end Pentium microprocessor
· Support 64-bit main memory and external (L2) cache memory
· Large LCD display (DualScan STN and TFT active matrix.)
· PCI local bus video with graphics acceleration and 1MB
video RAM boost video performance
· Internal 3.5-inch floppy drive or CD-ROM drive
· High-capacity, Enhanced-IDE Hard disk
· Lithium-Ion or Nickel Metal-Hydride battery pack
· Power management system with standby and hibernation power
· 16-bit stereo audio with software wavetable
· Built-in dual speakers
· Ultra-slim, high-speed CD-ROM drive1
Human-centric Design and Ergonomics
· Lightweight and slim
· Sleek, smooth and stylish design
· Full-sized keyboard
· Wide and curved palm rest
· Centrally-located touchpad pointing device
· PC card (formerly PCMCIA) slots (two type II/I or one type
III) with ZV (Zoomed Video) port support
· Upgradeable memory, Hard disk
3.12 Mbytes (3276465 Bytes)
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
03 July 2016
This service guide contains reference information for the
Extensa 610 Notebook
computer. It gives the
system and peripheral specifications, shows how to identify
and solve system problems and explains the
procedure for removing and replacing system components. It
also gives information for ordering spare
This service guide consists of four chapters and seven
appendices as follows:
Chapter 1 System Introduction
This chapter gives the technical specifications for the
and its peripherals.
Chapter 2 Major Chip Descriptions
This chapter lists the major chips used in the Notebook
includes pin descriptions and related
diagrams of these chips.
Chapter 3 BIOS Setup Information
This chapter includes the system BIOS information, focusing
on the BIOS setup utility.
Chapter 4 Disassembly and Unit Replacement
This chapter tells how to disassemble the Notebook
Appendix A Model Number Definition
This appendix lists the model number definition of this
Appendix B Exploded View Diagram
This appendix shows the exploded view diagram of the Notebook
Appendix C Spare Parts List
This appendix contains spare parts information.
Appendix D Schematics
This appendix contains the schematic diagrams of the Notebook
Appendix E BIOS POST Checkpoints
This appendix lists all the BIOS POST checkpoints.
Appendix F Technical Bulletins and Updates
This appendix reserves a space for technical bulletins and
Appendix G Forms
This appendix contains standard forms that can help improve