Advantest Corporation R3131 Series Spectrum analyzer
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Advantest Corporation R3131 Series you can upload
the files here.
Series is a spectrum Analyzer
that provides the
user with highly stable spectrum analysis using
the synthesized local method.
The key features of the R 3 131 Series spectrum Analyzer
Frequency Range: 9kHz to 3GHz,
Frequency span: Zero, 50kHz to 3GHz.
Frequency span settable range: Zero, 10kHz to 3GHz /R3131A
(2) Frequency Counter
function with a resolution of 1Hz.
(3) A power measurement function useful for evaluating radio
instruments using measurements such as
occupied bandwidth (OBW). adjacent channel power (ACP),
channel power, etc.
(4) An auto tuning function that searches for a signal with
the maximum input level.
(5) Save and recall functions which you can use to store
measurement conditions and data in TEXT for
(6) A 3.5-inch floppy disk drive which you can use to save
screen images in BMP format.
(7) Support for ESC/P, ESC/P-R and PCL compatible printers.
(8) Remote control capabilities which allow you to setup an
automatic measurement system. This
remote control function complies with GPIB and RS-232
8.03 Mbytes (8418858 Bytes)
Scanned document, all readable.
10 August 2016
• Product Description
• Standard Accessories
and Power Cable Options
• Operating Environment
• Operation Check
• Cleaning, Storing and Transporting Includes a description
of the spec
and its’ parts along
with information on its' operating
environment and how to perform a
• Controls and Connectors on the Front and Rear
• Screen Annotation
• Basic Operation
• Measurement Examples Describes the names and the func
tions of each part on the panels. You
can learn the basic operation of the
through the exam
ples shown in this chapter,
• Menu Index
• Menu Map
• Functional Description Shows a list of operation keys, and
describes the function of each key.
4. Remote Control
* RS-232 Gives an outline of the GPIB and
RS-232 interfaces, and how to con
nect and set them up. Also included
are a list of commands necessary for
programming and using the program
5. Specifications Shows the specifications of the spec
APPENDIX 1. Error M essages If an error occurs during operation,
an error number and its correspond
ing error message are displayed. The
meaning of each error is explained in
this section. ..
APPENDIX 2. Glossary Terminology related to the spectrum
is explained in this section.