Advantest Corporation R3132 Spectrum analyzer
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Advantest Corporation R3132 you can upload
the files here.
The R 3132 Series spectrum Analyzer
uses the synthesized
local method and allow the user highly stable and
highly precise spectrum analysis.
The key features of the R3132
Series spectrum Analyzer
9 kHz to 3 GHz (R3132/N)
9 kHz to 8 GHz (R 3162)
9 kHz to 26.5 GHz (R3172
9 kHz to 40 GHz (R3182
Zero, 1 kHz to 3 GHz (R3132/N)
Zero, Ì kHz to 8 GHz (R3162
Zero, 1 kHz to 26.5 GHz (R3Ì72)
Zero, 1 kHz to 40 GHz (R3182
(2) High-speed and high-precision sweep
Frequency span accuracy: 1% or less
Sweep time: 20 ms
(3) Wide dynamic range
Maximum input level: +30 dBm
Built-in pre-amplifier: -132 dBm noise level
(4) Frequency Counter
function with a resolution of 1Hz.
(5) A power measurement function useful for evaluating radio
instruments using measurements such as
occupied bandwidth (OBW), adjacent channel power (ACP),
channel power, etc.
(6) An auto tuning function that searches for a signal with
the maximum input level.
(7) Save and recall functions which you can use to store
measurement conditions and data in TEXT for
(8) A 3.5-inch floppy disk drive which you can use to save
screen images in BMP format.
(9) Support for ESC/P, ESC/P-R and PCL compatible printers.
Remote control capabilities which allow you to setup an
automatic measurement system. This
remote control function complies with GPIB and RS-232
(11) High-precision color LCD
9.43 Mbytes (9888259 Bytes)
20 March 1999
Scanned document, all readable.
17 August 2016
• Product Description
• Operating Environment
• System Checkout
• Cleaning, Storing and Transporting the R3132
Series Spectrum Analyzer
• Replacing Parts with Limited Life Includes a description
and its' parts
along with information on its’
operating environment and how to
perform a system checkout.
• Panel Description
• Basic Operation
• M easurement Examples
• Other Functions Describes the names and the
functions of each part on the panels.
You can learn the basic operation of
the spectrum Analyzer
examples shown in this chapter.
* Menu Index
* Menu Map
• Menu Function Descriptions
• List of Settings Shows a list of operation keys, and
describes the function of each key.
4. REMOTE PROGRAMMING
• GPIB Command Index
• GPIB Remote Programming
• RS-232 Remote Control Function Gives an outline of the
RS-232 interfaces, and how to
connect and set them up. Also
included are a list of commands
necessary for programming and
using the program examples.
5. PERFORMANCE VERIFICATION
• Procedures of Performance Verification
• Tracking Generator
• Performance Verification for OPT73 (FM
• Performance Verification Record Sheet Describes the
• External Describes the performance verifica-
VERIFICATION (External Mixer)
Mixer OPTI 6
Mixer OPT 17
• R 3 132 Specifications
• R 3Ì32N Specifications
* R 3 162 Specifications
* R 3 182 Specifications
Shows the specifications o f the