Daiwa Industry Co. CNA-2002 Tuner
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Daiwa Industry Co. CNA-2002 you can upload
the files here.
Automatic Antenna Tuner
The Daiwa Automatic Antenna Tuner
major advance amateur radio. For the first time, the radio
amateur is offered a. high power automatic Antenna Tuner
which will reduce the SWR to less than.1.5:1. This new
development is made possible by Daiwa's advanced technology
coupled with long experience.. in this field.
1. Light, compact and high power Automatic.Antenna Tuner
the model -CNA-2002 is now available. In spite of it's small
size, high voltage variable capacitors are equipped (TV 6kV).
2. A troidal core current transformer is used for the
detection of Forward power and Reflected power. SWR
measurement with very good frequency response between 3.5—
30 MHz is assured.
3. The unique Daiwa cross needle meter is fitted on the
It can read Forward power, Reflected power and SWR at a glance.
4. A Pi network is employed as the Tuner
substantially, reduces harmonics radiation and TVI. (The
band pass effect of the CNA-2002
is shown in Fig-12.)
5. Two Fine Tuning controls are equipped in parallel with
main variable capacitors. These can be adjusted manually, to
1:1 SWR ratio, after the circuit has tuned automatically to
the SWR of approximately 1.5:1. Variation of Antenna
impedance at band-edges is easily compensated.
6. The built-in dummy load can be used for tuning the
(100W, 1 min. rating.).
Service and User Manual
2.41 Mbytes (2524042 Bytes)
Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.
07 August 2017
7. How to use the Remote Control Terminal
8. Notes for connection
9. Note before operation
10. Operating explanation
11. Precaution against trouble.
The schematic diagram