EICO Electronic Instrument Co. Inc. 147 Signal Analyzer
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a pic for the
EICO Electronic Instrument Co. Inc. 147 ?
If you have any other manuals for the
EICO Electronic Instrument Co. Inc. 147 you can upload the files here.
Deluxe Signal Tracer
The EICO model 147
Signal Tracer is a deluxe instrument crammed with unsurpassed testing facilities and conveniences for efficient, profitable servicing of AM, FM and tv receivers. Not only have valuable auxiliary testing facilities been incorporated, such as a noise locator circuit and a calibrated wattmeter, but careful attention has been given to the basic requirements of good audio quality and high sensitivity. Features, applications, and specifications are given below.
features and applications
1) Two input channels} high-gain RF and low-gain audio. RF channel gain more than adequate for tracing up to receiver input.
2) Both visual and aural signal monitors (eye tube and speaker). Visual monitor permits easier estimation of signal strength and gain-per-stage.
3) Shielded RF crystal demodulator and direct probes provided. Individual panel receptacles provided for easy change-over from RF to audio tracing or visa versa.
4) Valuable noise locator circuit ferrets out noisy controls, resistors, capacitors, coils, transformers, cold solder joints, etc.
5) Calibrated wattmeter affords rapid preliminary check of power consumption in equipment under test. Detects B+ short, intermittent filament circuit, defective filter or bypass capacitors, etc. Fused for safety.
6) Maybe connected as substitute speaker, Amplifier
, or output transformer.
7) Output for VTVM or Oscilloscope
8) Transformer operated for isolation and safety.
Service and User Manual
755.79 Kbytes (773929 Bytes)
01 January 1954
Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.
24 May 2020