Lear Jet Stereo Inc. Jetstar 8 A-109 Car Radio
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Lear Jet Stereo Inc. Jetstar 8 A-109 you can upload
the files here.
Jetstar 8 A-109
1. The Model A-109 is a high-fidelity stereo player specifically designed for use in automobiles. It can easily be played even while an automobile is running.
2. Volume and balance controls, being a smart-looking slide type, can be adjusted with absolute ease and offers extremely simple and straightforward operation.
3. Four indicator lamps illuminate to indicate just which channel is now in performance and also permit easy and effortless channel selection simply by means of a channel selector. Each channel can also automatically be switched so that continuous performance is possible over the entire channels.
4. Tone control is continuously variable to offer free and effortless selection of a desired tonal quality ranging from bass to treble.
5. It has superior resistance against vibration and shocks due to its solid-state OTL and printed circuit construction.
Demonstrating stabilized performance even while traveling on bumpy roads.
6. It can easily be installed in a narrow space of any car.
2.99 Mbytes (3131424 Bytes)
Scanned document, all readable.
20 January 2020
• FEATURES ... 2
• THE CONTROLS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS ... 2-3
• OPERATIONAL METHODS ... 4
• SOME HELPFUL HINTS ... 4
• INSTALLING GUIDE ... 5-8
Installation by Hanging ... (6)
Installation on the Floor ... (6)
Installation on the Dash-board ... (7)
■Cautions ... (7)
Example for Use of Auxiliary Fittings ... (7)
Connection of Power Circuit ... (8)
Connection of Speakers ... (8)