Telecommunications Techniques Corporation T-Berd 2209 Analyzer
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a pic for the
Telecommunications Techniques Corporation T-Berd 2209?
The T-Berd 2209
is the latest product offering for our TTC
2000 Test Pad platform, whose ease-of-use, flexibility, and
upgradability has established the next generation in test
instruments. The T-Berd 2209
combines graphical user
technology and a touch-sensitive screen to
simplify test setup and reduce test configuration time. The
innovative icon-driven Interface
is easy to learn, and the
large display screen provides ample space for displaying
The T-Berd 2209
provides you the necessary test capabilities
for quick, comprehensive installation and fault isolation of
DS1 and DS3 transmission systems. Features include:
• Dual-receiver in-service monitoring of both the transmit
and receive signals simultaneously.
• ^ Advanced timing analysis for determining signal delays or
mismatches between the switch and remote equipment.
- Isolation of physical-layer problems associated with data
or j other advanced service offerings for a single channel
without taking unaffected channels out of service.
7.30 Mbytes (7652379 Bytes)
01 August 1998
Scanned document, all readable.
10 January 2017
This User’s Manual applies to all T-Berd 2209 Software
This manual is organized to help you quickly become familiar
with the T-Berd 2209
and its capabilities. This manual is
divided into the ' following sections:
1. Getting Started — includes welcome statement, manual
overview, and instrument description.
2. Operation -— provides an explanation of the application
module design, a description of the graphical user
interface, and information on battery charging and replacement.
3. Common Applications — describes several T-Berd 2209
standard applications. Each application describes how to
configure the T-Berd 2209
, connect to the circuit being
tested and interprets the test results.
4. Prsnter Operation — presents information on connecting
the T-Berd 2209
to a serial Printer
to provide test setup
and test results printouts.
5. Specifications — includes the physical, environmental,
and electrical specifications for the instrument.