- EDC Electronic Development Corporation
- EG & G Princeton Applied Research
- EICO Electronic Instrument Co. Inc.
- Eimac Eitel-Mc Cullough Inc
- EIP Incorporated
- Elation Professional
- Eldico Electronics
- Electro Scientific Industries
- Electrodata Inc.
- Electronic Measurements Inc.
- Electronic Navigation Industries
- Electronics Dream Plant Key Micro Systems
- Electrotone Laboratories
- Elektronik Mess- und Tonstudiotechnik EMT-Franz
- Elenco Precision
- EMC Electronic Measurements Corporation
- EMI Industrial Electronics Ltd
- EMS Electronic Music Studios
- Essick Air Products
- ETO Ehrhorn Technological Operations
- ETS Lindgren
- Event Medical Ltd.
- EZ Digital
Instrument Description The TM 515 is a five-wide power module compatible with most TM 500 plug-ins. It provides unregulated ac and dc supplies and nondedicated power transistors for use by the plug-ins. This mainframe does not have a high-power compartment but does feature forced-air cooling. Available options allow the rear interface to be customized (Option 5), operation from power sources with a line frequency of up to 400 Hz (Option 6), and specific interconnections for specialize ...
The BAM-1 Bridge Amplifier and Meter is a battery- operated instrument used primarily to measure the -output of resistance-type strain gages or transducers. Static outputs can be read directly on the self-contained deflection meter or an external recorder; dynamic outputs up to 20 kHz can be read on an oscilloscope. . Briefly, the BAM-1 consists of: a) A battery to supply bridge excitation up to 12 Vdc; b) Bridge completion and circuits to achieve initial bridge b ...