- EDC Electronic Development Corporation
- EG & G Princeton Applied Research
- EICO Electronic Instrument Co. Inc.
- EIP Incorporated
- Elation Professional
- Eldico Electronics
- Electro Scientific Industries
- Electrodata Inc.
- Electronic Measurements Inc.
- Electronic Navigation Industries
- Electronics Dream Plant Key Micro Systems
- Electrotone Laboratories
- Elektronik Mess- und Tonstudiotechnik EMT-Franz
- Elenco Precision
- EMC Electronic Measurements Corporation
- EMI Industrial Electronics Ltd
- EMS Electronic Music Studios
- Essick Air Products
- ETO Ehrhorn Technological Operations
- ETS Lindgren
- Event Medical Ltd.
- EZ Digital
The spirometers series MIR 010 are sold with the Spirolab and Spirolab II names. The difference between the two models Spirolab and Spirolab II is that the Spirolab II model includes an LCD colour display and a full International Alphabet Keyboard with 29 characters. In the Spirolab model the display is in Black/White and the keyboard does not include the 29 International Alphabet characters.
PRODUCT INFORMATION Features - Color : Greyish Lilac - Ceralon soleplate - Steam output (25 grams/min) - Shot of Steam (45 grams/min) - Vertical Shot of Steam - 2 steam level - Spray feature - Tank capacity (250 ml) - Cord length (1.8 m) - 180 degrees swivel - Integrated calc-clean feature - Integrated cord winder feature Safety Information - This product meets the requirements regarding interference suppression on radio and TV. - After the product has been repaired, it should f ...