- P & H Electronics
- PACO Precision Apparatus Corporation
- Palec Paton Electrical PTY LTD
- Palomar Engineers
- Panoramic Radio Products
- Parks Electronic Laboratory
- Philips Medical Systems
- Philmore Manufacturing
- Pierson Electronic Corporation
- Pilot Radio and Tube Corporation
- Plessey Electronics
- Plus Vision Corp.
- Power Designs Inc.
- Practical Electronica Sound Design
- Precise Development Corporation
- Precision Electronics
- Prema Präzisionselektronik und Messanlagen GmbH
- Programmed Test Sources Inc.
- Pulmonetic Systems
- Puritan Bennett
The Model 955 is a truly advanced, highly dependable in-circuit and out-of-circuit capacitor tester. In addition to providing extraordinarily sensitive short and open tests, the Model 955 includes a Wien Bridge for capacity measurements, with a unique shunt resistance balancing provision* that permits in-circuit measurement even when the shunting resistance is comparatively low. 1-2. FACILITIES Indicator: Electron-ray tube EM84/6FG6 Bright bar pattern gives sharp, unmistakable indicatio ...
PRODUCT INFORMATION Motor : DC type Voltage : 220 - 240 V; 50 - 60 Hz Power consumption : 1000 Watts at 230 V Attachment : Styling nozzle Settings : 2 heat / speed settings for fast drying ( ll ) or controled styling ( l ) Cord length : 1.9 metre Colours : Housing : red Attachments : red Automatic overheating : If the product is overheated, the automatic overheating protection device protecting device switches off the product automatically. After it has cooled down for a few minutes, ...